Unhashable type: 'Float64Index'

Hello! I have the same problem as this topic: Taxa Bar Plot Error - Unhashable type: 'Float64Index'. However, I think I am using the correct feature table, so I could use some help on this one.

This is the command that I used that generated my error:
qiime taxa barplot \

--i-table 18Stable.qza
--i-taxonomy 18Staxonomy.qza
--m-metadata-file AMF-Field-Metadata-Roots-Soil.tsv
--o-visualization 18Staxa-bar-plots.qzv

Here is the error message:
Plugin error from taxa:

unhashable type: 'Float64Index'

Here is the debug info:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/bin/qiime", line 6, in
sys.exit(q2cli.main.qiime())
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 722, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 697, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 895, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/click/core.py", line 535, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py", line 185, in call
arguments, missing_in, verbose, quiet = self.handle_in_params(kwargs)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py", line 257, in handle_in_params
kwargs, fallback=cmd_fallback
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2cli/handlers.py", line 302, in get_value
return qiime2.Artifact.load(path)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/result.py", line 64, in load
archiver = archive.Archiver.load(filepath)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/core/archive/archiver.py", line 290, in load
archive = cls.get_archive(filepath)
File "/Users/fishmanlab/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.10/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/core/archive/archiver.py", line 250, in get_archive
raise ValueError("%s does not exist." % filepath)

I'm not sure how to attach my feature table and taxonomy files, otherwise I would, as instructed in the previous post.

Thanks!

Mariah

Hi @mmcintosh! It looks like the debug info you pasted isn’t the Unhashable type: 'Float64Index' error (the error message you posted indicates the artifact doesn’t exist). Can you please confirm that the “unhashable type” error is raised when you rerun the command? If it is, can you send me a direct message on the forum with links to download 18Stable.qza, 18Staxonomy.qza, and AMF-Field-Metadata-Roots-Soil.tsv? You can share those files with services like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Thanks!

@jairideout thanks for responding! I only just retrained the classifier and I think the error was somewhere in me not recognizing ‘ref-seq’ and ‘rep-seq’ as two different things. I’m not fully sure that the classifier is working exactly as I want, but that’s another problem for another day. Thanks for taking a look.

Mariah

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.