does anyone how to make a MicrobiomeMarker object form phyloseq in Rstudio?

Hi, its me again :upside_down_face:
Im making analysis of microbiome with qiime2 and i want to make a normalization and a lefse analysis with MicrobiomeMarker, but i'm in troubles because when i try to make a microbiomemarker object i got error messages

my script on Rstudio is the following:

library(phyloseq)
library(microbiomeMarker)
setwd("~/Escritorio/bacte_alfredo/ASVsB/r")

import objects and make a phyloseq object
ps = import_qiime2(otu_qza = "feature_css.qza", taxa_qza = "taxfix.qza",sam_tab = "bacte_alfredo_metadata.tsv", tree_qza = "tree.qza")

Found more than one class "phylo" in cache; using the first, from namespace 'phyloseq'
Also defined by ‘tidytree’
Found more than one class "phylo" in cache; using the first, from namespace 'phyloseq'

microbiomeMarker(ps)

Error in microbiomeMarker(ps) : otu_table is required
#here i mean, it is asking to me for an OTU table, so i ran:

a = otu_table(ps)
and then:
microbiomeMarker(a)
Error in microbiomeMarker(a) : otu_table is required

microbiomeMarker(otu_table(a))
Error in microbiomeMarker(otu_table(a)) : otu_table is required

marker_table(a)
Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable) :
unable to find an inherited method for function ‘marker_table’ for signature ‘"otu_table"’

I don´t know what the (h)ell that mean with an otu table and i cannot find a way to get a MicribiomeMarker object.
I asked the same in another informatics/bioinformatics forums and nobody knows :pensive:

do you have an idea or tip to get it?

I have not used that package, but they are building it on GitHub and I found this issue:

You could search for related issues. I also noticed that they support direct import from Qiime2 objects, so you may not need to build a phyloseq intermediate object at all!

Im going to give it a check, thanks for your advice