Youtube workshop stream "video restricted" error

Hello @Victor_Higareda,
We shared the youtube link here
Hope that helps :grinning:

2 Likes

Same story here. But everything smooth until the last 15 min of Q&A. Youtube:“This video is private”.
Great content though! :wink:

1 Like

Thank Chris. It was a great Livestream yesterday I guessed everyone was the same but I missed the last one Beta Diversity. It is very useful to everyone is running the Microbiome projects. Is it possible to request you to save the Livestream to next day for someone can not view or then longer than now, everyone would love to see back a part of missing. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi,
I understood that in the UK, the live video streaming is forbidden. I am able to watch it using mobile data; but not feasible…(sad that I am not able to follow the workshop; a much-awaited one…)

Regards and all the best

1 Like

Hi @Biji_Shibulal,
I am in UK and I was able to see the video yesterday, at least I was there until the first break could not return for the rest of the session.
Cheers

1 Like

Could anyone help me to share livestream on Youtube? I could not find out the link.
Thank you a lot!

Where is the live stream link?

@turbo4xl @ntmyle1988

1 Like

Day 4 link is not work can you sent correct link please?

The day 4 video is no longer available - we will begin day 5’s stream in roughly 40 minutes.

sorry Thanks can’t wait.

I found out that link afterward. Thank you. It was amazing knowledge that I have learned.
I appreciate team who gave us a great chance.

1 Like

Same here can’t access the video

Halo, can anyone please share the youtube link for today (day 5)?

@npangesti001

https://forum.qiime2.org/t/day-5-workshop-live-stream/17011/2

Video unavailable and later workshop link does not work

Hi @turbo4xl
I am so sorry to here that the video doesn’t work for. The link @jwdebelius shared is the link we are using. I would try to look up the qiime2 youtube and click on the video from there. I am sorry we can’t do more

Thanks It says video unavailable but when you click on watch this video it does work.
Thanks

1 Like

@turbo4xl, try clicking through to watch on youtube.