Trouble viewing emperor plots

Thanks @MMC_northS and @thermokarst for your useful comments.
Now I could do alpha-beta diversity but I guess something is going wrong. I am not able to see those plots as an attachment "

" showing loading in emperor. Same situation for all outputs. I could not find, what is the possible mistake. I used same manner of metadata.tsv as you explained and shown in tutorial.
Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Khemlal

Hello Khemlal,

Let’s see if we can make sure that Emperor is working with your web browser.

Go to this Emperor demo and let me know if it works. If it does not, we need to make sure that your computer and web browser can use OpenGL to view plots like this.

It looks like you are using Firefox to open this plot. If you open this graph using Chrome, can you see the full graph?

Colin

2 Likes

Hello Colin @colinbrislawn … i checked the Emperor demo, and it’s working in my firefox browser.

Khemlal

Thanks for trying that. I’m glad OpenGL is working in Firefox.

For the emperor plot you made that does not work well, are you opening it up directly after making it with Qiime, or is this inside of an archive or from an email? Sometimes sending / compressing Emperor causes issues, but we can fix these!

Colin

1 Like

Hi there @khemlalnirmalkar - sorry to hear things aren’t working. @colinbrislawn’s advice to have you check the emperor demo was excellent, glad you were able to confirm that worked. Do you think you could share your emperor viz that isn’t working for you? If you aren’t comfortable sharing publicly on the forum feel free to send me a private message with a download link. Thanks! :t_rex:

Hello @colinbrislawn, @thermokarst,

@colinbrislawn I am directly opening it up the files.

@thermokarst Thanks for your support. Now those files are working well. Actually I was doing a mistake. I was trying to make alpha-beta diversity with only two different samples. Now, I increased the sample numbers and everything is okay. I am sorry for making my silly question.

Thanks,
Khemlal

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.