Taxonomy analysis error

I had a problem ,and I found that there are other people like this,but not solved,please,thanks!

I had the same error and I found solution for it on this forum, but it was for older version, so I rewrote some of the commands. The funny thing is that I cant access my working machine, so I will post the commands here tomorrow, If nobody will help you by this time.

I found on this forum and a little changed this way to fix it:

!qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn \
  --i-classifier training-feature-classifiers/classifier.qza \
  --i-reads rep-seqs.qza \
  --o-classification taxonomy.qza
!qiime tools export \
  --input-path taxonomy.qza \
  --output-path taxonomy-with-spaces
!qiime metadata tabulate \
  --m-input-file taxonomy-with-spaces/taxonomy.tsv  \
  --o-visualization taxonomy-as-metadata.qzv
!qiime tools export \
  --input-path taxonomy-as-metadata.qzv \
  --output-path taxonomy-as-metadata
!qiime tools import \
  --type 'FeatureData[Taxonomy]' \
  --input-path taxonomy-as-metadata/metadata.tsv \
  --output-path taxonomy-without-spaces.qza
!qiime metadata tabulate \
  --m-input-file taxonomy-without-spaces.qza \
  --o-visualization taxonomy-without-spaces.qzv
1 Like