A. I got this error (below) for this code
physeq <- qza_to_phyloseq(
- features = "/Users/parikramasapkota/Desktop/CedricWind/durp_unpooled_rhizosphere/dada2_table_16S.qza",
- tree = "/Users/parikramasapkota/Desktop/CedricWind/durp_unpooled_rhizosphere/phylogeny-align-to-tree-mafft-fasttree/rooted_tree.qza",
- taxonomy = "/Users/parikramasapkota/Desktop/CedricWind/durp_unpooled_rhizosphere/taxonomy.qza",
- metadata = "/Users/parikramasapkota/Desktop/CedricWind/durp_unpooled_rhizosphere/metadata16S.tsv"
Error in validObject(.Object) : invalid class “phyloseq” object:
Component sample names do not match.
As I was trying to look into detail, this was the error, I didn't know how I got "sa" infront of my sample ID