qiime dada2 denoise-paired

hi,everyone,i have some ploblems in qiime2 dada2 denoise-paired,here are my data and dircetory

I started analysis on qiime2 but I have problems with qiime dada2 denoise-paired (cmd=nohup qiime dada2 denoise-paired --i-demultiplexed-seqs cecum.qza --o-table table --o-representative-sequences rep-seqs --p-trunc-len-f 200 --p-trunc-len-r 200 --o-denoising-stats SampleData[DADA2Stats] &), after a short run , this error presented itself:

Plugin error from dada2:
** An error was encountered while running DADA2 in R (return code 1), please inspect stdout and stderr to learn more.**
Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-gtpq9lx3.log
At the same time,in the process of running,process of qiime dada2 denoise-paired often drops the line.

I use qiime2 2018.6 on virtualbox.
Help me please.
Thanks
[/quote]

Hey there @Catherine!

Can you please send along the log file mentioned above (/tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-gtpq9lx3.log)? If it doesn't exist anymore please re-run the command with the --verbose flag. Thanks! :qiime2: :t_rex:

Thanks for your reply,but I have to say sorry that I can not offer this error details,because I try to follow the cmd you offered to me but there is no access to get this permission,is there any to solve this problem?

Hey there @Catherine - please re-run your command with the addition of the --verbose flag and copy-and-paste the results here.

For example:

nohup qiime dada2 denoise-paired --verbose --i-demultiplexed-seqs cecum.qza --o-table table --o-representative-sequences rep-seqs --p-trunc-len-f 200 --p-trunc-len-r 200 --o-denoising-stats SampleData[DADA2Stats] 

Thank you for your kindly reply and your useful suggests,I am so sorry for the late reply and all my confusion has been solved.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.