I encountered some error after training silva 132 release for 16s and testing the classifier. Checked with this post: [qiime2 pop from empty list]. However, I checked with a python script, did not get a line with missing taxonomy.
def checkTaxa(file): checkList = ["D_0__", "D_1__", "D_2__", "D_3__", "D_4__", "D_5__", "D_6__", ] with open(file, 'r') as f: for line in f: line = line.strip() if not any(n in line for n in checkList): print(line)
Not sure what the issue was.
I am using qiime2 2019 04
for input sequence, I used the 99 fasta and with the 7 levels taxonomy. I stripped off “#” in the taxonomy as well as the white space.
attached are the debug log and scripts.
qiime2-debug.txt (3.2 KB)