Plugin Error Qiime2

Hello everyone! I used this command:
bash -c "source activate qiime2-2022.11; time qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn --i-classifier silva-138-99-nb-classifier.qza --i-reads phyloseq/filtered-seqs.qza --o-classification phyloseq/taxonomy.qza
"
And this kind of error. I'll be thankful if anyone can explain and help to solve this matter.
Plugin error from feature-classifier:

The scikit-learn version (0.23.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.24.1). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.
Thanks in advance!

Hello @Bayan,
This means that your classifier that was downloaded uses a older version of scikit-learn than the one being used in qiime2-2022.11.

Make sure that you are downloading a classifier from the 2022.11 data resources page and that should fix your issue. Data resources — QIIME 2 2022.11.1 documentation. There will be a warning for this page that tells you there is a more recent version of qiime 2, just click the " take me to this page anyway" options

Hope this helps!
:turtle:

1 Like

Hi. I downloaded Silva classifier with new version from the link and it worked. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.