Plugin error from diversity_Alpha diversity analysis

Good day
Please am having challenges in Alpha diversity analysis in QIIME2 after generating a tree for phylogenetic diversity analyses.
The underlisted command gave me Plugin error from diversity.
qiime diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic \

--i-phylogeny rooted-tree.qza
--i-table table.qza
--p-sampling-depth 9428
--m-metadata-file /Users/bollergene/Documents/Metagenomics_15072018/bolfatoyeyemi-metadata.tsv
--output-dir core-metrics-results

Error message
Plugin error from diversity:
None of the sample identifiers match between the metadata and the coordinates. Verify that you are using metadata and coordinates corresponding to the same dataset.

Debug info has been saved to /var/folders/s_/1c1xh8rn4vl1w7jdvh1197t80000gn/T/qiime2-q2cli-err-hn28pvcy.log

My metadata file is attached

Warm regards
Bolajibolfatoyeyemi-metadata.tsv (547 Bytes)

Dear Matthew

Please help me out here, I posted this on the forum about three days ago (Plugin error from diversity_Alpha diversity analysis) but didn’t get any response.
I used the unlisted command for Alpha diversity but it’s giving me plugin error as shown after the commands.
I have also attached my metadata here bolfatoyeyemi-metadata.tsv (547 Bytes)

qiime diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic
–i-phylogeny rooted-tree.qza
–i-table table.qza
–p-sampling-depth 9428
–m-metadata-file /Users/bollergene/Documents/Metagenomics_15072018/bolfatoyeyemi-metadata.tsv
–output-dir core-metrics-results

Plugin error from diversity:

None of the sample identifiers match between the metadata and the coordinates. Verify that you are using metadata and coordinates corresponding to the same dataset.

Debug info has been saved to /var/folders/s_/1c1xh8rn4vl1w7jdvh1197t80000gn/T/qiime2-q2cli-err-hn28pvcy.log

Kindly help me out
Regards
Bolaji

HI @bollergene,

It looks like you have the same error as reported previously here. Could you follow the recommendation there and see if that resolves your issue?

Thank you,

I have seen and corrected that sampleID on my metadata and the commands stated below worked for me.

qiime diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic --i-phylogeny rooted-tree.qza --i-table table.qza --p-sampling-depth 9428 --m-metadata-file /Users/bollergene/Documents/Metagenomics_15072018/bolfatoyeyemi-metadata.tsv --output-dir core-metrics-results

Warm regards
Bolaji

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.