Metadata download via redbiom for qiita study 10317

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am having trouble while downloading the metadata file using redbiom. I want to download alcohol _frequency data which has 5 sub-sets “Never, Daily, Regularly, Occasionally, Rarely” and I used:

redbiom search metadata “where qiita_study_id == 10317 and (alcohol_frequency == ‘Never’ or alcohol_frequency == 'Rarely (a few times/month)’ or alcohol_frequency == 'Occasionally (1-2 times/week)’ or alcohol_frequency == ‘Daily’ or alcohol_frequency == 'Regularly (3-5 times/week)’ )” | redbiom fetch sample-metadata --context Deblur-Illumina-16S-V4-150nt-780653 --output metadata_alcohol.txt

This code gave an error message and said that it cannot take more than two comparisons. To cross check, I deleted the rest and only used:

redbiom search metadata "where qiita_study_id == 10317 and (alcohol_frequency == ‘Never’ or alcohol_frequency == 'Rarely (a few times/month)’)” | redbiom fetch sample-metadata --context Deblur-Illumina-16S-V4-150nt-780653 --output metadata_alcohol.txt

This worked and started to download the metadata. But didn’t work for the top code where I have more features.

How can I fix this code so that I will be able to download the metadata containing the above mentioned features for alcohol_frequency?

Please let me know.

Regards

Sachin Aryal