Input for sample classifier

when I run the following command for predicting metadata values with q2 -sample classifier (qiime sample-classifier classify-samples (--i-table table.qza --m-metadata-file sample-metadata.tsv --m-metadata-column Condition --p-optimize-feature-selection --p-parameter-tuning --p-estimator RandomForestClassifier --p-n-estimators 20 --p-random-state 123 --output-dir classifier)

It gives this error ((1/1) Invalid value for '--i-table': 'moving-pictures-table.qza' is not a
QIIME 2 Artifact (.qza)).

Hi @Noor_Us-Subah,

Welcome to the :qiime2: forum!

Can you please provide the following details:

• The version of QIIME 2 you are running, along with the specifications of your operating system/machine.
  • Copy/paste your entire command, including the --verbose flag at the end, along with the terminal output and associated error message you are receiving.

Thanks! :lizard:

Hi @lizgehret

Thanks for getting back. I am attaching the images for Qiime version , error and system specifications (AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G)

qiime version

Hi @Noor_Us-Subah,

Thanks for providing those screenshots. The error message you are receiving is as follows:

Invalid value for '--i-table': 'moving-pictures-table.qza' is not a
QIIME 2 Artifact (.qza)

This means that your table.qza file is not a QIIME 2 Artifact. Let's confirm this by having you run the following command:

qiime tools peek table.qza

Please copy/paste this command and your terminal output in your response. Thanks! :lizard:

An off-topic reply has been split into a new topic: Data Transformation for Feature Table?

Please keep replies on-topic in the future.