How to obtain an updated V3-V4 99 greengenes feature classifier

Hello Bod,

I ask you again for help with this classifier. I would like to know if you have a classifier just like this but compatible with the new versions of qiime2, since when I tried to use the old one you shared via dropbox within the 2019 releases I get an error (and therefore I am stuck using the 2018.11 version).

Alternatively, if you could show me the commands I should use or a tutorial where I can study step by step how to generate my own classifiers, that would be great, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you very much in advance!

ju4n

3 Likes

Hi @ju4n_dc,
The greengenes database is small enough to easily create your own classifier without the need for too much computational resources. You can follow the instructions here to train your own using the most recent q2 release. I have actually uploaded another version that was trained using the q2-2019.7 version, this one may work with 2019.10, assuming the scikitbio version has changed between the two versions. If it has, then you should just train your own (the safest bet).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.