How to generate feature table with sequence and taxonomy?

Hello,

We are trying to generate a dataset for training the DNN model. We were importing ref-seqs.qza (162.9 KB) and ref-taxonomy.qza (69.3 KB) as the input. We are trying to switch the input to feature table. Is there any way to generate feature table with these two files?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @gcj13 - I think we need a little more information here - I don't think it is possible to craft a feature table from the data you mention in any tool, let alone QIIME 2 - you're missing sample data, as well as abundance information. Please let us know what you have in mind and maybe we can point you in the right direction!
:qiime2:

1 Like

Thank you for replying. We were trying to find the appropriate input for our model and it turns out to be feature table. However, the sample data doesn’t seem to be sufficient to train a model. Are there any suggestions for us generating our own data?

I’m sorry @gcj13 - I’m not really sure what you’re looking for here. This topic was posted in the Developer Discussion section, which is usually for plugin developers to discuss plugin development - is that what you’re working on here? Or something else?