Feature classifier error with MIDORI

Hello nice to meet you, I’m using qiime version 2019.10 installed anaconda3. I tried running feature classifier used classify naïve-bayer and used Midori Reference because to primer COI with command:

(qiime2-2019.10) haqqy@LAPTOP-3OTV2K3C:/mnt/e/GUT CONTENT EPINEPHELUS/MIDORI_COI$ qiime feature-classifier fit-c
lassifier-naive-bayes --i-reference-reads ref-seqs.qza --i-reference-taxonomy GUT_CONTENT_COI_ref_taxonomy.qza -
-o-classifier GUT_CONTENT_COI_classifier.qza --verbose

but the responded like this:

/me/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/classifier.py:102: UserWarning: The TaxonomicClassifier artifact that results from this method was trained using scikit-learn version 0.21.2. It cannot be used with other versions of scikit-learn. (While the classifier may complete successfully, the results will be unreliable.)
** warnings.warn(warning, UserWarning)

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

and i decided to running used classify-sklear with command :

qiime2-2019.10) haqqy@LAPTOP-3OTV2K3C:/mnt/e/GUT CONTENT EPINEPHELUS/MIDORI_COI$ qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn --i-classifier cox1_classifier.qza --i-reads GUT_CONTENT_COI_ref-seqs.qza --o-classification GUT_CONTENT_COI-taxonomy.qza --verbose
Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “/home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py”, line 328, in call results = action(arguments)
** File “</home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/decorator.py:decorator-gen-347>”, line 2, in classify_sklearn File “/home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 229, in bound_callable spec.view_type, recorder) File “/home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/result.py”, line 289, in _view result = transformation(self._archiver.data_dir) File “/home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qiime2/core/transform.py”, line 70, in transformation new_view = transformer(view) File “/home/haqqy/anaconda3/envs/qiime2-2019.10/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/_taxonomic_classifier.py”, line 64, in _1 % (sklearn_version, sklearn.version))ValueError: The scikit-learn version (0.20.2) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.21.2). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.

Plugin error from feature-classifier: The scikit-learn version (0.20.2) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.21.2). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.
See above for debug info.

Would you help me what happened with this?

Hi!
As it is written in the error message, you are using classifier, trained with older version of scikit-learn.
To proceed, you have several options:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.