Error trying to train classifier

Hello there, I’m trying to execute the command:
qiime feature-classifier fit-classifier-naive-bayes --i-reference-reads rep-seqs-dada2.qza --i-reference-taxonomy ITS2-taxonomy.qza --o-classifier classifier.qza

The --i-reference-reads is a file that I generate from a forward and a reverse fastq file after the command:
qiime deblur denoise-16S --i-demultiplexed-seqs demux.qza --p-trim-length -1 --p-sample-stats --o-representative-sequences rep-seqs.qza --o-table table.qza --o-stats deblur-stats.qza

The --i-reference-taxonomy ITS2-taxonomy.qza was imported from the PLAnITS dataset with the command:
qiime tools import --type ‘FeatureData[Taxonomy]’ --input-path /home/fabiobones/PLANiTS_29-03-2020/ITS2_taxonomy --input-format HeaderlessTSVTaxonomyFormat --output-path ITS2-taxonomy.qza

So on the fit-classifier-naive-bayes, i get this error:

Plugin error from feature-classifier:
not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)

and this log file:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py”, line 328, in call
results = action(**arguments)
File “</home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/decorator.py:decorator-gen-345>”, line 2, in fit_classifier_naive_bayes
File “/home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 245, in bound_callable
output_types, provenance)
File “/home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 390, in callable_executor
output_views = self._callable(**view_args)
File “/home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/classifier.py”, line 331, in generic_fitter
pipeline)
File “/home/fabiobones/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2020.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/_skl.py”, line 31, in fit_pipeline
y, X = list(zip(*data))
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)

I’ve looked upon a lot of similar errors on the forum, but still couldn’t figure out the solution. Can someone help me?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Working with plants? Try “PLANiTS”: a plant ITS reference database for QIIME2