Would it be possible to get the source code for Moving pictures tutorial?

.k/;l,/;,/. /lm,;.k.k.kjl/om,kmklm.lml.km

1 Like

Hi @dvdharkin,

Thanks for reaching out, I'd be happy to help out here!

Just as a heads up, QIIME 2 is an open source project, so all of our source code can be found here (for your reference moving forward). Here is the link to the Moving Pictures Tutorial source code as well, for easy access. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Liz

1 Like

mukg ugkuhnikhn.likhjn jm

Hi @dvdharkin,

It sounds like you are after the source code for the individual plugins being used within the QIIME 2 framework (q2-diversity being the associated plugin from the example you provided above).

My first recommendation would be to read over our Developer Documentation - this will provide you with some high-level overviews on the architecture of QIIME 2, and will be beneficial in your investigation of specific commands associated with the different QIIME 2 core plugins.

After reviewing that, you can search within the QIIME 2 Github organization for the specific plugins you need further details on (commands, etc) from the associated repositories, and you can investigate the source code from there. Best of luck!

Cheers,
Liz

4 Likes

jtfg vmbb kjkugkjhnk,njn

Hi @dvdharkin,

That's a great question! This actually veers a bit off topic from what we'd consider a user support or technical support question, so I will leave the answer to that one in your hands.

A friendly reminder to check out the QIIME 2 Developer Documentation I linked in my previous response - this will provide you with the necessary information on the core functionality and infrastructure of QIIME 2. From there, I'd do some independent research on the definition of AI and whether that aligns with QIIME 2's functionality. Happy studying!

Cheers,
Liz

5 Likes