Why my table.qzv file can't be visualized?

(This page is not responding)
All other files open normally,Even if I change the browser, it won't open.Several similar table.qzv files cannot be opened

Hello Morganna,

Would you be willing to post the .qzv file here so we could take a look and see if it work on our machines?

How did you make this file?

This file is the feature table file generated after filtering and noise reduction with dada2, and the representative sequence file and the process statistics file generated together can be visualized

table.qzv (3.1 MB)

Whether it is because qiime2 view limits the file size?Another table.qzv with a size of 8 MB also failed to open

In this table, I see columns with names that look like ASV hashes, and rows that looks like sample names (RC01, RC80, etc)

It almost looks like the rows and columns transposed, as ASVs are usually rows and samples are usually columns.

Can you share with us all the information about how this file was made? Like, which version of Qiime2, what's the full dada2 command, etc. Something strange has happened here and I would love to learn more! :thinking:

qiime2-2021.11
qiime dada2 denoise-paired
--i-demultiplexed-seqs paired-end-demux.qza
--p-trim-left-f 0
--p-trim-left-r 0
--p-trunc-len-f 220
--p-trunc-len-r 220
--p-min-overlap 4
--o-table table.qza
--o-representative-sequences rep-seqs.qza
--o-denoising-stats denoising-stats.qza \

1 Like

Thanks for telling us more.

Does this problem persist when using the newest 2022.8 version of Qiime2?

Is it a version issue?This file is usable, just can't be visualized and I'm worried that there's something I don't know。I'll try it out again with the new version of qiime2

1 Like

Can you tell me more about this? What plugins are able to use this file and what commands worked as expected? Based on my discussion with the mods, I think this file is misformatted with the rows and columns transposed, so I'm supprised anything works.

Let us know if the newest version of Qiime2 fixes this issue, or you get a similar issue with the output table from DADA2.

I re-run it with the latest version of qiime 2022.8 and still won't work
table10-5.qzv (3.1 MB)

1 Like

There is no problem in the classification of species, it seems to be functional, and the results of the abundance table do not look abnormal,

qiime taxa collapse --i-table table.qza --i-taxonomy taxonomy.qza --p-level 7 --o-collapsed-table feature-table-class.qza

Thank you for rerunning this in the newest version of Qiime2.

I wonder if this is an issue with all DADA2 results summarized this way. Can you find the equivalent dada2 output file from the Moving Pictures Tutorial and see if that works when you run the same commands? I'm looking for clues about what works and what does not, and comparing your big real-world data to some of the small but real data from the tutorials could help us understand when this breaks.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.