The scikit-learn version (0.19.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.20.2)

Hi @Mehrbod_Estaki,

I tried to use this classifier but having this problem, do you have any idea how to solve it?

Plugin error from feature-classifier:

The scikit-learn version (0.19.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.20.2). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.

Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-8i3am_c1.log

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Clara,
The problem is that the classifier I had trained and uploaded was made using an older version of scikit-learn and that would only work with older versions of Qiime2.
I have a more recent classifier trained with scikit-learn 0.20.2 that I just uploaded here. This newest one should work, though it was trained with qiime2 2019.1 before the initial numpy issue that had to be corrected, so not sure if that would affect it or not. Give it a try and let us know if it works.
If that fails, you can always train your own classifier by following the tutorial here. There is also a v3-v4 classifier trained on the most recent Silva132 database that @jwchen has made available here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.