Taxonomy visualization does not load

I have tried to use the pre-trained SILVA classifier to classify my sequences. I have re-downloaded the classifier, rerun the classification (via qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn), and remade the visualization (qiime metadata tabulate) multiple times. Each time I try to view the visualization (via qiime tools view or via view.qiime2.org) it will not load. All that shows up is the QIIME 2 logo and the works “Export options:”. I have no idea if there was a problem with the classifier, or if the visualization just isn’t loading. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mariah

Hi @mmcintosh! Would you be able to share that visualization with us? We recently fixed a bug in q2-metadata that was causing the tabulate viz to explode. That fix is scheduled to go out in the upcoming 2018.2 release. I suspect you ran into the same problem here, but a quick double-check wouldn’t hurt. Thanks!

@thermokarst, here's the visualization. Hope this helps.

Mariah

18StaxonomySILVA.qzv (1.2 MB)

Thanks for sharing @mmcintosh! The bug mentioned above does appear to be the culprit here :bug::bug::bug::bug:. The good news is it has been fixed! The bad news is that it won’t be released for another few weeks. In the meantime, you could export the file and view in a text editor or some other tool you are familiar with. Thanks for your patience! :t_rex:

Thanks, @thermokarst. I’ll see what I can figure out before then, or wait for the new release.

QIIME 2 2018.2 is out now, and it includes several bugfixes to this visualization, as well as some other fun enhancements. Check it out! :tada:

@thermokarst thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.