Taxonomic Analysis -Moving Pictures tutorial

Hello I am on the moving pictures tutorial & new to qiime2.

I ran this code:

qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn
--i-classifier gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza
--i-reads rep-seqs.qza
--o-classification taxonomy.qza

qiime metadata tabulate
--m-input-file taxonomy.qza
--o-visualization taxonomy.qzv

And got this error: Plugin error from features-classifier:
The schikit-learn version (0.24.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.21.2). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.
Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-3gu2tmif.log

Can anyone help?

Thank you!!

Hi @Fabiola_Edf if you search the forum you'll see this issue has been addressed. In brief, you need to download the classifier that matches the version of QIIME 2 you are using. Thus, if you are using 2021.4 then you need to go to the data resources page for that version of QIIME 2. If you look at the upper left-hand side of the QIIME 2 Docs home page, you'll see a drop menu box from which to select the version of QIIME 2 you are using. From there, you'll be taken to a new page, here click on 'Show me content on this page'.

Sadly you'll have to keep clicking on this as you navigate to the "Data Resources" page for that version. Otherwise if you are using the latest version of QIIME 2 is 2022.8, then you'll likely need to download the latest version of the classifiers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.