Qiime2 View Site Error

Hi everyone,
I am a big user of Qiime 2 View and over the past few months I have occasionally run into days where I get the following error consistently. Would love some input into what might be causing this and if there is anything I can do to correct it. My browser is Google Chrome. I am attaching a screenshot of the error that I encounter. Thanks!

Hey @AlfalfaResearcher!

Sorry for the very delayed response.

I’m afraid that there’s probably nothing to be done here other than use a more stable internet connection. It appears that once in a while when your browser goes to check if the service worker file has changed (it rarely/never does, but it must check each time) your connection fails. This is pretty much between your computer and GitHub Pages (where it’s hosted). It’s not impossible that it’s GitHub’s fault, they’ve been having some service issues this last week, but there’s still nothing we can do about that.

I suspect a refresh corrects the problem?

Hi @ebolyen,
Thanks for taking a look at this. This definitely helps. I still get the error occasionally, but I think it might have to do with the fact that my version of Chrome is out of date (and cannot be updated because it is my universities’ computer). I have had no problems with Firefox though. Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.