Problem in saving table.qzv as CSV within qiime2view

Hello and thanks for such this helpful forum.
I have done Qiime2 analyses on my own dataset including 234 samples. When i run table.qzv in qiime2view, the visualized result can be seen on the page but when i want to save it as CSV or PDF or html, the following error is displayed:
Corrupted Content Error

The site at https://view.qiime2.org/_/2aawik0w4hi/4b8250ee-1b05-4deb-840a-2ec8b6b12188/data/sample-frequencies.pdf has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Any suggestion and or trick to overcome this problem.?

Thanks
Sajjad

Hey @sajjad.sarikhan,

This may not necessarily be a problem, but I need a few more details to know for sure.

What is definitely happening as of this moment is the visualization is no longer in your browser, so q2view cannot access any of the contents. The URL you provided is basically instructions on where to “look” to find the data you are asking for. In particular, it breaks it down as this:

For the browser session 2aawik0w4hi find the result with UUID 4b8250ee-1b05-4deb-840a-2ec8b6b12188 and inside of that, find a file named data/sample-frequencies.pdf.

What I think might have happened is the tab/window containing your data/session was closed too soon and so then your link/tab to a particular file could not work anymore. However if you definitely had the visualization open and still cannot load the link, then there is a problem, and I’d like to learn more.

Would you be able to post your table.qzv file?

Thanks!

1 Like

If you just want the .csv file you could export the original table.qza file and convert to .csv using something like this:

mkdir ExportedTable

qiime tools export
table.qza
–output-dir ExportedTable

biom convert -i ExportedTable/feature-table.biom -o ExportedTable/table.txt --to-tsv

That should work!

Jono

1 Like

Hi! Thanks guys for helpful comments. I will follow them up and will let u know the results.

Best wishes
Sajjad

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.