Plugin error from SCNIC: 'Graph' object has no attribute 'node'

Hello!
I am using Qiime2-2018.11 VirtualBox to run q2-SCNIC plugin.
I followed to install and run this plugin: (q2-SCNIC: A tool for making correlation networks, finding modules of observations and summarizing them).
using the tutorial data, I got this error for step 3 or Making a correlation network:

Plugin error from SCNIC:
‘Graph’ object has no attribute ‘node’

Here is the log file
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/qiime2/miniconda/envs/qiime2-2018.11/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py”, line 274, in call
results = action(**arguments)
File “”, line 2, in build_correlation_network_r
File “/home/qiime2/miniconda/envs/qiime2-2018.11/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 231, in bound_callable
output_types, provenance)
File “/home/qiime2/miniconda/envs/qiime2-2018.11/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 362, in callable_executor
output_views = self._callable(**view_args)
File “/home/qiime2/miniconda/envs/qiime2-2018.11/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2_SCNIC/_SCNIC_methods.py”, line 34, in build_correlation_network_r
net = correls_to_net(correlation_table_filtered)
File “/home/qiime2/miniconda/envs/qiime2-2018.11/lib/python3.5/site-packages/SCNIC/general.py”, line 97, in correls_to_net
if otu not in graph.node:
AttributeError: ‘Graph’ object has no attribute ‘node’

Could you please help with this issue?

Thank you
Hop

Welcome to the forum @hphan!

q2-SCNIC is a community-developed plugin — I am pinging the developer @michael.shaffer to see if he can help with this question.

Thank you very much @Nicholas_Bokulich.
I am looking forward to hearing from the developer @michael.shaffer.

Kind regards,
Hop

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.