Plugin error from feature-classifier:
pop from empty list
Debug info has been saved to /var/folders/vp/82ql4ngd04bgbdmvxcmb7rb80000gq/T/qiime2-q2cli-err-u_6k_2us.log
Attached you find the log file generated.
If I use the same classifier for another rep-seqs.qza it works just fine, which makes me believe that the problem is with this rep-seqs.qza, but I opened it and to me, it looks absolutely identical to the others that I generated before.
What do you think? thank you so much for your help
These data are 18S, so that would explain why the classification results are bad using green genes.
This is what I have done so far:
First of all, I imported my custom taxonomy and reference files, then I used these steps to make the classifier.qza:
I have quite a bit of variability in my read length so I tried with and without putting the --p-trunc-len option, in both cases, I get the same error.
The funny thing is that when I use this same classifier with another set of data it works. But also when I use this ref-seqs.qza file for any other task works.
I really don't know what is going on and what I am doing wrong.
Attached the classifier.
Thank you so so much for helping me!
Francesca classifier.qza (422.4 KB)
without a species level classification. I can’t check your taxonomy file directly, but that is what it looks like from the classifier.
So, you could either edit your taxonomy file to add a species for g_Trichomitus (I note that there is another entry for g_Trichomitus with s_unclassified, if that is helpful) or use the following command: