plugin error from diversity - going through tutorial

• Version of QIIME 2 you are running, and how it is installed (e.g. Virtualbox, conda, etc.)
    qiime2-2022.8 installed in conda environment on hpc

• What is the exact command or commands you ran? Copy and paste please.
    qiime diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic
    --i-phylogeny rooted-tree.qza
    --i-table table.qza
    --p-sampling-depth 1103
    --m-metadata-file sample-metadata.tsv
    --output-dir core-metrics-results

(my student is running this command going through the qiime2 tutorial)

• What is the exact error message? If you didn't run the command with the --verbose flag, please re-run and copy-and-paste the results.

Plugin error from diversity: Command '['ssu', '-i', '/tmp/qiime2/mclark8/data/30feceb7-20ca-4987-b461-63877a8c459b/data/feature-table.biom', '-t', '/tmp/qiime2/mclark8/data/ff7acb59-94e6-4bf6-b61a-998f272c8006/d ata/tree.nwk', '-m', 'unweighted', '-o', '/tmp/q2-LSMatFormat-81f84z51']' returned non-zero exit status 1. Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-0jlujn5j.log

I was wondering if this might be a memmory problem, however, I can run this command just fine using the same resources, on the HPC.

Hello @linneakh, it could very well be a memory error, but unfortunately, that error message isn't very helpful! Can you please rerun the command with the --verbose flag and post the output here?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.