Plugin error from classifier

Hi everyone,

I try to train the silva classifier with the command:

qiime feature-classifier fit-classifier-naive-bayes --i-reference-reads silva_99_otus.qza --i-reference-taxonomy silva_99_ref-taxonomy.qza --o-classifier silva_132_99_classifier.qza

It showed me “Plugin error from feature-classifier”

I am using the latest qiime2, version qiime2core/2018.11. q2-feature-classifier should be there. I did the same way with greengenes and it works fine, only problem with silva. Therefore, I supposed the q2-feature-classifier plugin should be fine.

Does anyone have the same problems?

I am looking forward to getting your advices.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Toan

Please show the complete error message. Re-run the command with the --verbose flag added and share the complete report here if it does not confirm what I suspect is the issue (see below).

Yes, sounds like feature classifier is working fine.

Without seeing the error, this almost certainly sounds like it is a memory error. Classifiers trained on SILVA take much more memory to use than those trained on Greengenes. Get the full error report as I described above, and if the report says that this is a memory error, see here for past advice on solving this system issue.

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.