I runned picrust2 full pipeline (
picrust2_pipeline.py -s study_seqs.fna -i study_seqs.biom -o picrust2_out_pipeline -p 4 )
The problem that I still can't understand the output files,
- for example where I can find the Metacyc pathway abundance files outputs
- Does EC used to determine Metacyc pathway abundance ?
- difference between ko_metagenome_out pathways_out and EC_metagenome_out folders ( I have already read that
EC_metagenome_outis Folder containing unstratified EC number metagenome predictions and *
EC_metagenome_outabove, but for KO metagenomes.) but I still can't understand even what's unstratified EC number metagenome predictions
- what's the difference between KEGG and MetaCyc abundances ?
- Is it more interesting to conduct KEGG or MetaCyc downstream analysis ?