No space left on device

Hi Qiime team

I got one error that showed Errno 28 when I was creating a classifier. The command I used is “qiime feature-classifier fit-classifier-naive-bayes --i-reference-reads ref-seqs_805.qza --i-reference-taxonomy ref-taxonomy.qza --o-classifier classifier_805.qza --verbose”

The error infor is

/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/classifier.py:101: UserWarning: The TaxonomicClassifier artifact that results from this method was trained using scikit-learn version 0.19.1. It cannot be used with other versions of scikit-learn. (While the classifier may complete successfully, the results will be unreliable.)
warnings.warn(warning, UserWarning)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2cli/commands.py”, line 224, in call
results = action(**arguments)
File “”, line 2, in fit_classifier_naive_bayes
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 228, in bound_callable
output_types, provenance)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/action.py”, line 391, in callable_executor
spec.qiime_type, output_view, spec.view_type, prov)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/sdk/result.py”, line 239, in _from_view
result = transformation(view)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qiime2/core/transform.py”, line 59, in transformation
new_view = transformer(view)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/site-packages/q2_feature_classifier/_taxonomic_classifier.py”, line 86, in _2
tar.add(fn, os.path.basename(fn))
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/tarfile.py”, line 1940, in add
self.addfile(tarinfo, f)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/tarfile.py”, line 1968, in addfile
copyfileobj(fileobj, self.fileobj, tarinfo.size)
File “/opt/miniconda3/envs/qiime2-2017.12/lib/python3.5/tarfile.py”, line 244, in copyfileobj
dst.write(buf)
OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

Plugin error from feature-classifier:

[Errno 28] No space left on device

See above for debug info.

I have referred to several previous threads, but still did not solve the problem. Hope you can help!

Thanks

Some supplementary information: I am using a server based on a University and the version of qiime is 2017.12. We have checked there should be plenty of space on the server.

I imagine you ran out of temp dir space - check out the topics in this search for some recommendations:

https://forum.qiime2.org/search?q=TMPDIR

:t_rex: :qiime2:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.