"No match" error when importing data with manifest

I installed Qiime2 2002.2.1 with conda last year and analysed a batch of Illumina sequences successfully. I'm trying to do exactly the same thing with a new batch of sequences, but now can't get past the first import command, so any help would be appreciated.

I have paired end data (2 separate fastq files labelled _1 and _2 for each sample) and I've created a "manifest" file (I actually just changed the filenames from the last manifest file I used):

I'm using the command:
(qiime2) watson:/scratch/karenhn/GW_TP_23>
qiime tools import \
--type SampleData[PairedEndSequencesWithQuality] \
--input-path manifest \
--output-path paired-end-demux.qza \
--input-format PairedEndFastqManifestPhred33V2 \

But I just get the error message
qiime: No match.

I don't understand what is not matching! I'm sure it's something fairly simple but I can't see what the error means - any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi @karenhn,

That is certainly not a very helpful error message - I'd like to circle back to this, but one thing I do notice from your screenshot and command is that you're including the full filepath in your manifest, but you're sitting within the sequence directory. Try re-running this command while sitting outside of your /scratch directory and see if that works!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.