Microbial Communities Profiling via QIIME 2 and Qiita, June 3-4 2019, NYC, USA

Members of the QIIME 2 team will teach a 2-day hands-on workshop on bioinformatics tools for microbial ecology. The workshop will include lectures covering basic QIIME 2 usage and theory, and hands-on work with QIIME 2 and Qiita to perform microbiome analysis from raw sequence data through publication-quality statistics and visualizations. This workshop is hosted by the Epidemiology and Population Health Summer Institute at Columbia University.

The workshop will take place at the Columbia University Medical Center on Monday, June 4, 2018 - Tuesday, June 5, 2018 from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Registration is open now!

6 Likes

hi Yoshiki,
Thanks for the sharing, I would like to know that Do I have to pay accommadation seperatly or is it inluded with the registration?
How much the registration fee now (it passed the early registration)?
Thank you

-Afaq

2 Likes

Hi @amm59063, the accommodations are not included as part of the fees. For information about accommodation I would suggest reaching out directly to our course contact CU [email protected].

1 Like

Extended registration until May 15th

Hi everyone, we are glad to announce that registration has been extended until May 15th. Come join me and @antgonza for this 2-day workshop in NYC! :statue_of_liberty:

1 Like