Instalation qiime 2020.11 Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages

Hello everyone!
I am trying to install the latest version of QIIME2 (qiime2-2020.11) on Ubuntu 20.04, but some conflicts appear:

$ conda env create -n qiime2-2020.11 --file qiime2-2020.11-py36-linux-conda.yml
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: /
Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages.
This can take several minutes. Press CTRL-C to abort.
Examining conflict for bioconductor-s4vectors r-waldo r-permute r-rematch2 r-crayon bioconductor-rhtslib seaborn libcblas q2-types r-tibble r-rprojroot r-stringi r-bh r-rcppparallel libblas r-rlang scikit-learn r-vctrs blas r-rcpp r-rstudioapi r-png biom-format r-withr r-gtable r-hwriter r-matrix r-pkgload r-colorspace r-futile.options bioconductor-biocparallel r-formatr r-nlme r-vegan r-pillar q2-composition bioconductor-delayedarray r-labeling r-jsonlite q2-diversity-lib r-latticeextra r-futile.logger r-jpeg r-prettyunits r-scales r-ggplot2 bioconductor-shortread r-glue r-r6 bioconductor-rsamtools liblapack bioconductor-iranges r-cli r-assertthat r-lattice scipy r-matrixstats r-callr r-utf8 bioconductor-biobase q2-longitudinal r-rcolorbrewer q2-metadata q2-diversity r-munsell r-farver statsmodels gfortran_iā€¦

conda version : 4.8.2
** conda-build version : 3.10.9**
** python version : 2.7.16.final.0**

The last version I have installed is qiime2-2020.6, and it works perfectly!
Does anybody have any suggestions?
Thank you very much in advance!

Hey there @PatoUru - I can confirm, I am encountering the same issue on macOS - it looks to me like one or more dependency packages have been taken offline from anaconda.org, we will investigate.

2 Likes

I can reproduce that issue on Linux with conda 4.9.2 as well.

1 Like

Hey there @PatoUru & @cdiener - @ebolyen did some sleuthing and uncovered some package shuffling related to the r-base package - this appears to be the root cause of the issue. We rebuilt the environment files, and all seems to be back in order.

You will need to download new copies of the environment files in order to proceed.

Let us know if you run into any hiccups - thanks for the reports!

:qiime2:

4 Likes

Thanks! Can confirm it is fixed for me :tada:

1 Like

Same error. I download environment files today and the error remains

Hi @YPR - please make sure you remove the old yml env files, first. I just double-checked and all appears fine on this end, I wonder if you might've just gotten your files mixed up. Keep us posted!

:qiime2:

1 Like

Yes, that was the problem. Now is installing. Thanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

It was installed successfully !! thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.