Importing demultiplexed FASTQ.QZ files - Galaxy (EU) QIIME2

Hello everyone! I will ask you for some help
I am trying to import demultiplexed FASTQ.QZ files using the "qiime2 tools import" on usegalaxy.eu. I've tried to import the FASTQ.QZ files for each read as PairedEndFastqManifestPhred33V2 and sistematically shows an error.
The Dataset information page shows:

Dataset Error Report

An error occurred while running the tool toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/q2d2/qiime2_core__tools__import/qiime2_core__tools__import/2022.11.1+dist.h2bda5906.2.

Details
Execution resulted in the following messages:
Fatal error: Exit code 127 ()

Tool generated the following standard error:
/data/jwd05e/main/060/403/60403369/tool_script.sh: line 10: q2galaxy: command not found

The same occurs when trying to import files from ATACAMA tutorial.
Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much

Hey @amtoscani,

It looks like there may be an issue with the EU server's installation of QIIME 2.
Our tools on the toolshed require docker to run (to avoid our absurdly long and failure-prone conda install on first tool run).

I'm afraid other than pestering them, there's nothing you can really do at the moment, and there's nothing you've done wrong.

We have a few indirect contacts with that team, so we'll send an email and see what the situation is.

In the interimn, you could try:

https://cancer.usegalaxy.org/

Which we believe is working well.

2 Likes

hello! I've recreated this issue on help.galaxyproject.org (tagged to indicate it happened on the .eu server), and will ping some folks to see if we can get some traction.

2 Likes

@amtoscani Its also worth noting that the 'help.usegalaxy.org' forum is less effective for cancer.usegalaxy.org, as its a relatively new instance and not yet included in the tag options. so, the best move there is to use the built-in bug report feature as those are checked regularly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.