i got no taxonomic annotations, why?

i got no taxonomic annotations, why?
i tried with:
qiime2-2022.2) kevin@PCsamsung:~/Escritorio/seq_ITS$ biom add-metadata -i exported/feature-table.biom -o exported/table-with-taxonomy.biom -m exported/taxonomy.tsv --observation-metadata-fp exported/taxonomy.tsv --sc-separated taxonomy
and also with:
(qiime2-2022.2) kevin@PCsamsung:~/Escritorio/seq_ITS$ biom add-metadata -i exported/feature-table.biom -o exported/table-with-taxonomy.biom --observation-metadata-fp exported/taxonomy.tsv --sc-separated Taxonomy

but the output file is the same

Hi @kevin_SalOrt ,

I assume you're looking to add taxonomy to your biom table outside of QIIME 2, correct?
If so, there are a few posts floating around on the forum that shows how to do this:
ex. here, and a slightly different approach here (the related steps are about halfway in the page). In the second tutorial you'll just need to replace the pre-made greengenes taxonomy shown with your own exported taxonomy file.

A biom table within the typical QIIME 2 pipeline intentionally doesn't have taxonomy, rather the taxonomic assignments are created and kept in a separate artifact and only called on in steps that require it.