I can't visualise demux_viz.qzv file on QIIME view

Hi all, I'm new to QIIME2. However, I managed to import data demultiplexed paired end sequences and I created a manifest file, following QIIME docs and QIIME2 forum assistance. Here are my previous codes:

qiime tools import --input-path /Users/shandrytebele/Desktop/16sRNA/manifest.txt --type 'SampleData[PairedEndSequencesWithQuality]' --output-path /users/shandrytebele/Desktop/16sRNA/paired_end_demux.qza --input-format PairedEndFastqManifestPhred33V2

qiime demux summarize --i-data ./paired_end_demux.qza --o-visualization ./demux_seq_summary_viz.qzv

Now, I can't view this file on QIIME view and I get a pop out message saying the page is not found under visualisation, under details it shows my file name and provenance data shows : * uuid:"3490cd7a-ee53-4737-bee9-888eb70125cd"

• type:"SampleData[PairedEndSequencesWithQuality]"
  • format:"SingleLanePerSamplePairedEndFastqDirFmt"

Here is the screenshot of my files:

Kindly assist colleagues.

Thank you in advance

Hello @Shandry123,

Welcome to the forums! :qiime2:

Can you also post a screenshot of that pop-up message you get when you drag and drop your .qzv file into view.qiime2.org? Your fastq files look ok, and I would like to learn more about the .qzv error.

Would you be willing to post your demux_seq_summary_viz.qzv file so we can check to see if it works on our machines? If this data is private, you are in no way obligated to share!

Colin

1 Like

Dear Colin,

Thank you for the feedback, here is the image below:

Hi all,

I also noticed that I can view demux.qzv file from

https://view.qiime2.org/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.qiime2.org%2F2017.4%2Fdata%2Ftutorials%2Fmoving-pictures%2Fdemux.qzv

Do you think there is something wrong with my PC or QIIME2 view system might be down?

I meant " Can't view..."

Hi @Shandry123 - two things

1. Can you try again with a different browser? Firefox or chrome.
  2. Please DM me a link to the file you are trying to load

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @thermokarst,

I tried with chrome and the file opened.

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.