How to wake up Qiime2

Please read the following before posting!

Is this post about a User Support Question? Those include questions about specific results while running QIIME 2, warnings observed while running a QIIME 2 command. Please do not post questions here that have to do with interpretation of results, general discussion, or technical support.

Before posting, please make sure you have the following information available, in order for us to help you in a timely manner:

• Have you searched for the problem on the forum? It is rare that we see a new question asked, so make sure you do your homework before asking for us to commit our time to helping you.
  • Have you reviewed the QIIME 2 Forum Glossary?
  • Version of QIIME 2 you are running, and how it is installed (e.g. Virtualbox, conda, etc.)
  • What is the exact command or commands you ran? Copy and paste please.
  • What is the exact error message, if applicable? If you didn’t run the command with the --verbose flag, please re-run and copy-and-paste the results.

Hi-
I just updated my Qiime 2 to Qiime2 2018-11. I used qiime dada2 to trim my paired-end file (demux.qza), then the qiime 2 logout. The screen shows the orange color with time and date in the center. I wanted to go back to check if the job is done and it seems not to wake up. Any idea or advice?
Thanks!
Xiaohong Li

Hey there @x0li0013! Are you using the QIIME 2 VirtualBox VM?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.