Facing Problem in installing latest version of qiime2-2021.2

@thermokarst when I update my old qiime2-2020.8 into 2021.2 I got the following error, I tried many times to resolve this issue but I couldn't succeed. please see the screenshot of the error.

further, i am continually trying and i got again error. i wanted to tell you i have uninstalled all the miniconda and qiime2 version prior to download new 2021.2 version of QIIME2. apart from this when i was tried with older version of QIIME2-2020.8 it is working fine but when i tried to update with a newer one i faced these errors, also i want to tell these error persistently occurred when i tried to update 2020.11 version now also occurred in 2021.2 version.

Hi @SAMRENDRA01 :wave:,

I believe this issue should be resolved in the next release of QIIME 2 (thanks, @lizgehret!). Please see this issue for how to resolve it on your own in the mean time:

A couple of side notes:

• Please do not directly ping moderators unnecessarily.
  • It looks like your second screenshot is an additional, unrelated question. I also noticed that it is a question that has already been answered on the forum. Please take the time to search the forum for previous discussions about this problem and follow up in a different topic if you still need help.

Best of luck! :shamrock:

EDIT: I didn’t look closely enough at your first screenshot and see there is an issue I overlooked. I’ll take a closer look and follow up with more details, @SAMRENDRA01 . Sorry about that!

Hi @SAMRENDRA01,

Please take a look at the answer to this topic:

That should set you off in the right direction but let us know if you need further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.