Export demux interactive quality plots as csv

I am interested in aggregating lots of the data used to make quality plots like this one (click “Interactive Quality Plot”) to train an error model. When I click export csv, I do not get the quality data.

Is there a way to get the data from these plots as a csv format or something similar? It does not seem like it.

I am looking through the github and it looks like the variable quality_scores holds the data I am looking for. Is this correct?

Hi @mahermassoud, we don't have a CSV/TSV download for the Interactive Quality plot - we have an open issue to support this in the future. We don't currently have a timeline for when this will be implemented, but stay tuned, we will update this thread when the time comes!

Thanks! :t_rex:

Hi @thermokarst

Thanks. I am working on this. How can I tell qiime cli to use the demux code I have modified rather than the original one? I’ve checked the docs and forum and cant find anything except this

Hi @mahermassoud! Are you working on modifying the source code for q2-demux to add this functionality? If so, how about you ask about setting up a development environment over in the Developer Discussion section of the forum? Thanks! :t_rex:

Yes I am. I’ll post over there. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @thermokarst

I made a pull request with this feature

2 Likes

@mahermassoud’s export feature is now available, check out QIIME 2 2018.2, out now! Thanks @mahermassoud! :balloon:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.