I am running into an issue trying to show my output from
qiime metadata tabulate on qiime2 view. I found a work around by unzipping the original qza taxonomy file and manually getting the tsv file. I just wanted to report this incase other people are experiencing this issue.
Here is the code I used to create my visualization file:
qiime metadata tabulate --m-input-file Taxonomy/Filtered/18S_Final_Taxonomy/18S_Final_SILVA128_Taxonomy.qza --o-visualization Taxonomy/Filtered/18S_Final_Taxonomy/18S_Final_SILVA128_TaxonomySUM.qzv
Here is the file I was trying to import into qiime view:
18S_Final_SILVA128_Taxonomy_SUM.qzv (1.4 MB)