Download a formatted legend from Emperor visualization?

Hey all,

I am trying to download legends for the distance matrices I have created with qiime2view. The download options work for png and SVG + labels however I only get the figures for each option and not the legend. I assigned each sample to a shape and colour. Is there a way to download a legend instead of creating one manually?
I am using Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit)

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Like

Which visualization are you looking at, specifically?

1 Like

I am looking at Weighted Unifrac
weighted_unifrac_emperor.qzv

1 Like

@Andrew_Richards,

I often have to click a dialogue box that lets me have multiple downloads. It took a bit to get the popup, although I’m primarily a chrome user. So, maybe thats worth checking?

Best,
Justine

3 Likes

Thanks,

It could be a FireFox bug. It was working before (a second download window would appear after saving the first file) but I believe Firefox updated and then I was not getting that second pop up window.

I think I will try Crome in the future.

Andrew

1 Like

Hi there,

Perhaps I’m overlooking something super obvious but even when I select download SVG+legend, the legend doesn’t download.

I’ve tried this in both firefox and chrome as well as for several plots.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

thanks,
Theresa

2 Likes

Hey there,

I ran into the same problem but ended up making my own legend.

You could try saving the qzv files on a flash drive and opening them on a completely different computer?

I have previously observed some issues with pop-up blockers and the legends file. My suggestion would be to look at the pop-up blocking settings of your browser or to try a different browser if at all possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.