I have installed miniconda. When insatalling QIIME2 using “wget https://data.qiime2.org/distro/core/qiime2-2020.2-py36-linux-conda.yml”; it suggested “can not open”.I have tried this website in browser, but it does not work. So I want to check if this website works normally. Thank you.
Please read the following before posting!
Is this post about a Technical Support Question? Those include error messages observed while running QIIME 2, errors observed while installing QIIME 2, or any other “software” related problem or bug. Please do not post questions here that have to do with interpretation of results, or general discussion.
Before posting, please make sure you have the following information available, in order for us to help you in a timely manner:
- Have you searched for the problem on the forum? It is rare that we see a new question asked, so make sure you do your homework before asking for us to commit our time to helping you.
- Have you reviewed the QIIME 2 Forum Glossary?
- Version of QIIME 2 you are running, and how it is installed (e.g. Virtualbox, conda, etc.)
- What is the exact command or commands you ran? Copy and paste please.
- What is the exact error message? If you didn’t run the command with the
--verboseflag, please re-run and copy-and-paste the results.