At ISME 17, a hands-on QIIME 2 workshop, August 15th 2018, Leipzig, Germany

Members of the QIIME 2 development team will teach a one-day hands-on workshop on bioinformatics tools for microbial ecology during ISME 17. The workshop will include lectures covering basic QIIME 2 usage and theory, and hands-on work with QIIME 2 to perform microbiome analysis from raw sequence data through publication-quality statistics and visualizations.

You can find additional information about this workshop and how to register here. Be sure to register soon! Early bird registration ends July 16th.

Looking forward to seeing you in Leipzig!

7 Likes

This is really amazing.
Don’t you offer any scholarship?

1 Like

Thank you, @ElhamSpoMicro20! Unfortunately, we are not able to offer scholarships for this workshop.

Best,
Daniel

I understand. Thanks Daniel-@wasade- for the reply.

Best,Elham

Forget the scholarship, is there going to be good German beer?

2 Likes

Hello. Could we avail the live streaming of the upcoming hands-on workshop on QIIME2?

1 Like

@kkcool, the room we’ve booked is unfortunately not setup for a live stream.

@ben, there won’t be at the workshop, but I’m sure there will be some in close proximity to the conference center…

Best,
Daniel

2 Likes

Wish I could be there - have a fantastic workshop!

2 Likes

@wasade is it possible to attend the Qiime workshops while not participating in the ISME17 conference?
Kind regards
A

@Agnieszka, yes! The workshop is not officially part of ISME. We did book a room in the same conference center though as we assumed most participants would also be attending ISME. Registration or attendance at ISME is not a requirement.

All the best,
Daniel

2 Likes