Accession number for dataset

Hi,

I have a quick question. I have already done all my processing and I must say, I could not have fully completed my work without this forum. So thank you for that. My question is, I have the taxonomy but I am getting ready to publish my results and just realized that I do not have an accession number for my dataset from UNITE. Would this be something that I should have or I’m I supposed to submit the qza files separately to the UNITE website?

1 Like

Your raw sequence data should be publicly deposited somewhere and an accession number provided, but most journals do not require that all processed data are deposited (it sounds like your representative sequences are what you may have deposited with UNITE? I was not aware that was possible).

If this is something that UNITE does, you should get in touch with the UNITE developers to discuss their recommendations and where/how you can obtain an accession number for your data.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.