vsearch error info saved to log

Thanks for the responses.
I am done with these steps but got a new error.
However I ran the command for closed reference otu clustering and got the error
qiime vsearch cluster-features-closed-reference --i-table table.qza --i-sequences rep-seqs.qza --i-reference-sequences 99_otus.qza --p-perc-identity 0.99 --o-clustered-sequences rep-seq-cr-99.qza --o-unmatched-sequences umnatched-cr-99.qza --o-clustered-table table-cr-99.qza
Plugin error from vsearch:

Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-6ixg36pg.log

Hi @divyaprince321,
You are not providing sufficient information for us to help. We have asked you about this before in the past:

Sorry to hear that it is annoying to add a few extra keystrokes to get essential information for troubleshooting an error. Adding that flag is essential if you want to get help on this forum (or even to troubleshoot yourself). And it is far fewer keystrokes than any of the forum moderators spend on a daily basis volunteering to help QIIME 2 users.

This is also why we use "topic templates" to automatically request specific information any time you post a new topic. In the future, instead of deleting the topic template information that appears when creating a new topic, please read through and answer the questions, as this information is usually essential to answer questions. For your convenience, I am re-posting that information here. Once you provide this information we can help:

Before posting, please make sure you have the following information available, in order for us to help you in a timely manner:

• Have you searched for the problem on the forum? It is rare that we see a new question asked, so make sure you do your homework before asking for us to commit our time to helping you.
  • Have you reviewed the QIIME 2 Forum Glossary?
  • Version of QIIME 2 you are running, and how it is installed (e.g. Virtualbox, conda, etc.)
  • What is the exact command or commands you ran? Copy and paste please.
  • What is the exact error message? If you didn't run the command with the --verbose flag, please re-run and copy-and-paste the results.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.