Troubles with ANCOM

I am very new to the world of bioinformatics and very new to QIIME2. I attended a workshop in February and have basically been following the moving pictures tutorial to analyze my data. All has gone well until the differential abundance analylsis. When I run ANCOM, I get no features and a volcano plot with w=0 all the way across? I also tried the kruskal wallis statistical test and got the error “Plugin error from composition:All numbers are identical in kruskal”. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Jeanelle

Hi @jeanelleb! We just recently learned of this error! Fortunately, we are going to be releasing QIIME 2 2017.7 this week, which replaces the q2-composition plugin with q2-gneiss! We will update you once this new plugin is made available (hopefully some time later today :crossed_fingers:)!

QIIME 2 2017.7 is now live and includes the changes @thermokarst mentioned above :tada:

Thank you! I look forward to trying this with the latest update!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The QIIME 2 2017.8 release is live and includes an updated ANCOM tutorial and a new q2-gneiss tutorial! :tada: