Qiime2/Galaxy and COI database

Hello, I use Qiime2 in Galaxy and I have problem with taxonomy assignment. I tried to use bold_anml_classifier.qza from your tutorial Building a COI database from BOLD references and I have this error - This plugin encountered an error: The scikit-learn version (0.21.2) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.24.1). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data corruption. I am a new Qiime2 user and I am not sure what should I use for taxonomy classification in Galaxy for COI dataset?

Hi @cvijeta, welcome to :qiime2:!

The error message you've observed:

Is simply stating that you need to train your classifier for your version of :qiime2:. You can do this by using these linked files which appear further down the thread you've already been working through.

Then you can follow the training steps as outlined here to generate a classifier for the version of QIIME 2 that you are currently using.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.