--p-trunc-len-f 200 \
--p-trim-left-f 23 \
--p-trunc-len-r 200 \
--p-trim-left-r 23 \
--o-representative-sequences rep-seqs.qza \
--o-table table.qza \
--o-denoising-stats stats.qza \
--verbose

With the previously listed input, this is my error message. Assistance would be greatly appreciated! I have tried endlessly and I am unsure of what I am doing wrong.

1 Like

@Megan_Whisonant,

It looks like you are using an older version of QIIME 2, there have been quite a few changes to the q2-DADA2 plugin since them. Can you try installing the latest version of QIIME 2 from here and trying again?

My qiime2 version is 2022.2.1 and the DADA2 plug in is 2022.2.0. Accidentally typed it wrong in the initial post!!

1 Like

@Megan_Whisonant,

Alright, I talked to one of the other Dev's who had been working on this and it should be fixed in the next release, you can wait until next month for that or you can install the latest development version using the instructions from here and try running it again. Let us know if this does not work for you or you run into any other issues.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your dedication and assistance with this! It is very much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.