Q2-perc_norm version compatibility

Hi All and especially @cduvallet,

First of all - thanks for making and maintaining this plugin! this might be an open issue; I noticed that you’ve been working on this recently.

Trying to install q2-perc_norm on the qiime2-2018.8 version rendered a conflict between the ‘types’ and the ‘perc_norm’ plugins:
ValueError: Duplicate semantic type ('PercentileNormalized') defined in plugins: 'types' and 'perc_norm'

It successfully installed with qiime2-2018.2 (or so it seems, havent tried running it yet).

thanks!
Gil

Ah yes, I’ve been putting off getting around to this - I didn’t realize it would throw an error though, sorry about that!

I’ve fixed the code and updated the package on conda. You should be able to install/update q2-perc-norm so that it works with the latest version of qiime2. Don’t forget to use the -c cduvallet flag in your conda command:

conda install -c cduvallet q2_perc_norm

You should check that the newest version installed by calling qiime perc-norm --version; the output should be:

perc_norm version 2018.10

Please let me know if you run into any issues!

And let me know if there are additions to the plugin that would make your analyses easier (I am much more motivated to not put off things when I know people are using it! :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Worked like a charm! Thank you, Claire!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.