Plugin error from feature-classifier - Qiime2-2017.11

Hi,

I ran the following commands and got a plugin error from the classifier:

$ wget -O “gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza” “https://data.qiime2.org/2017.11/common/gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza

$ qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn --i-classifier gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza --i-reads deblur-rep-seqs.qza --o-classification deblur-taxonomy-gg.qza

###Output:
Plugin error from feature-classifier:

The scikit-learn version (0.19.0) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.19.1). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.

Debug info has been saved to /var/folders/m9/cfyg02pd18b0jgrmlp_ftyxm0000gn/T/qiime2-q2cli-err-hauqkyxp.log

Thanks for your help, Mel

1 Like

Hey @Melissa_Dsouza,

Oops! It looks like we might have messed up our URLs, that shouldn’t have happened!

Thanks for the heads up, we’re going to look into this.

This should now be corrected. Just download the classifier once more and run the command again!

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi, @ebolyen

I remove the classify-sklearn, and then install the classify-sklearn (0.19.1). But it still cant work.

Can you tell me how to download the classifier once more?

Thanks.

Hi @Jingsi_Tang,

You’ll want to remove this file gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza and download it again. (You shouldn’t need to use conda at all.) If you are still having issue, could you reply with the commands you are running and the error you see?

Thanks!

Just did and it worked! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @ebolyen
You are right, when i remove the classifier.qza and download it again, it work !!!
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi,

I am still running to the same issue. Not matter I use the one that’s downloaded from the browser or use wget I get the same error message.

My error message is somewhat the opposite. It says
The scikit-learn version (0.19.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.19.0).

Anything I can do? Thanks a lot!

Jing

Hey @zippymimosa,

You are actually having the opposite problem, in that your QIIME 2 installation is older than the classifier, instead of the other way around. You could solve this either by downloading the older classifier (via the version dropdown in the sidebar/menu of our docs), or better yet, install the latest version of QIIME 2.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.