Pairwise-differences according to taxonomy

Hi
Im tring to perfrome a pairwise analysis for pre and post treatment patient according to taxonomy. I would like to see wether there are features that change significantly before and after treatment.

I tried the Pairwise difference comparisons
qiime longitudinal pairwise-differences --m-metadata-file …/mapping_fille_chemo_NewAnalysis_21118.tsv --i-table …/table.qza --p-metric featuretable --p-state-column TreatmentNum --p-group-column TreatmentNum --p-state-1 A --p-state-2 B --p-individual-id-column Patient --p-replicate-handling random --o-visualization pairwise-differences.qzv

but I gut this error

Plugin error from longitudinal:

Argument to parameter ‘table’ is not a subtype of FeatureTable[RelativeFrequency].

Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-7p4_s0gx.log

Im not sure what im doing wrong

Thanks
Atara

Hey there @2508!!

Did you remember to convert your FeatureTable[Frequency] to FeatureTable[RelativeFrequency] before running the longitudinal pairwise-differences command?

You can double-check the type of table.qza by running qiime tools peek table.qza, which will tell you more about the type of the table.

Hope that helps! Keep us posted! :t_rex: :qiime2:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.